Light illuminates touches of old world Hollywood glamour — as romantic elegance is the signature of this exquisite five-star hotel.
Montage Beverly Hills is the first ever mixed-use residential and hotel project to be LEED Gold certified as a single development. This five-story luxury resort complex is located in the Beverly Hills Triangle just steps away from famed Rodeo Drive. Inspired by Spanish Revival architecture, this modern translation consisted of four key project components: a luxury hotel and condominiums, a liner building, public gardens, and an underground shared-use parking garage.
Lighting moods, fixtures and controls were carefully crafted and designed to compliment the hotels classically elegant furnishings, reminiscent of the Golden Age of California, bringing together Spanish, Italian and Moroccan aesthetics.
- • LEED Gold Certified
- • Custom fixtures
- • Athens Group (Developer)
- • HKS Architects
- • Darrell Schmitt Design Associates (Interior)
- • Nancy Goslee Power & Associates (Landscape)
- • 959,000 square foot hotel
- • 33,000 square foot liner Building
- • 435,000 square foot parking garage
- • 33,000 square foot public garden
- • $200 million