Collaborative learning comes to light when this color-changing LED ceiling invites visitors into this newly expanded, sleek and futuristic office. Each display light in the facility has 3 interchangeable optics — spot, narrow flood and wide flood — and is individually controllable by an iPad, allowing the ability to quickly change lighting effects for ever-changing displays — a huge benefit of investing in this new technology. The project’s LEED Silver design utilizes energy efficient lamp sources, daylight dimming, and innovative controls.
An LED cove accentuates the perforated ceiling element. A signature color changing LED ceiling element creates chasing squares of light, reminiscent of the tracking of cellular data, and reacts interactively to the music playing within the space.
- • LEED Silver Certified
- • Dynamic color changing LEDs
- • Digital addressable display lighting
- • Integrated speaker technology
- • 1.06 watts per square foot
- 17,000 square feet
- Illuminating Engineering Society (IES)
- • Edwin F. Guth Memorial Award for Interior Lighting Design
- • Illumination Award of Merit
- • Illumination Award of Excellence
- • Illumination Award of International Excellence